True story. The world is made of 5 types of fashion bloggers.
- She wants to show off her shopping haul. She has a signature pose. She always wanted to be a model. She has a big-ass camera and probably even an obliging boyfriend to shoot her. She is an outfit-of-the-day blogger.
- She reads style.com, vogue uk, etc. She spends a lot of time reading other blogs. She thinks she can do it too. She is wannabe blogger.
- She loves freebies. She reviews products, experiences, anything and everything she is asked to. She always ends with a disclaimer – all opinions are my own. She is PR’s favourite blogger.
- She is a regular at all fashion events. She has candid behind the scene pictures from fashion weeks. She never disses a collection, designer or style. She is a fashion insider who blogs.
- She hasn’t really found her voice. She clicks street style. She does DIYs. She covers trends. She does a review or two. She is a stuck-up blogger.
Not that I post anything different on my blog, but I wish more people did!
Image source: http://manrepeller.com/